Live Jobs at Club Digital
Web Analytics - Optimisation Manager (Sydney)
My client is a large global media agency part of one of the largest communication groups in the world. They are currently seeking an Optimisation Manager to join the Sydney team.
You will work closely with top tier clients to deliver improvements in conversion rates and optimisation projects.
In this role you will:
- Work with various web analytic tools.
- Monitor active campaigns and attend briefs for new or upcoming campaigns.
- Advise both internal and external clients on all things related to web analytics.
- Liaise with third party providers and vendors.
- Project mange various analytic and optimisation projects while managing both internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and develop new opportunities with existing and new clients.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have 1-2 years experience with Adobe Omniture products, Google Analytics and other industry standards.
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experienced with on site tracking and improvement tools.
- Have solid project experience management experience.
* Full JD and Client information available on request for suitable candidates.
For a confidential chat please call Muhammad on 0416 766 617 or hit the 'Apply' button to submit your CV for review.